An introduction to Whole Brain® Thinking
A group learning program built on the foundation of Whole Brain® Thinking, to introduce Whole Brain® concepts and how to apply them at work.
· Explore the art and science of the Whole Brain® Thinking Model.
· Receive and understand HBDI® Profile results.
· Explore the power of diverse thinking.
Select which areas you’d like to explore further
- Bridge the communication gap and develop the skills to quickly connect, listen and understand, and be understood.
- Collaborate effectively, draw on the team’s full diversity of thinking and apply Whole Brain® Thinking to improve team interactions and outcomes.
- Build the thinking agility to define issues, partner effectively with others, and work through business problems more efficiently and productively.
- Develop the thinking agility to deconstruct complexity and make faster, objective and more effective decisions.
- Build the thinking agility to understand, plan for and adapt to a customer or prospect’s thinking preferences to be more responsive to their needs.