Employee Engagement Surveys
There are two levels of engagement surveying depending on the insight you’re after and the outcomes you’re hoping to achieve:
- Employee Engagement Pulse Check (8 – 12 focused questions)
- General Employee Engagement Survey (30 – 40 exploratory questions)
Regardless of which option you chose, we follow the process outlined below.
SteP 1 – Explore options & deploy survey:
- Discuss needs, requirements and desired outcomes
- Build the survey (or select one ‘off the shelf’)
- Deploy survey and monitor response rate
- Collate and analyse data
StEP 2 – Results debrief:
- Initial results debrief – sharing overview of data and insights
- Management team debrief – sharing results and insights (group or one on one)
- Individual team results debrief – starting solutions-based discussions
StEp 3 – Deep-dive workshops (where the real magic happens):
- Exploring insights – team discussions facilitated to uncover underlying causes of pain-points
- Insights debrief – distilling discussion points, focusing on actions and outcomes
StEp 4 – Action Planning:
- Action planning workshops – managers and key team members working together to map actions initiated to ease pain-points and increase engagement
Extensive Employee Experience Redesign
The value of being local, here in Hobart Tasmania, is I can integrate with your team effectively and over a time period suiting both parties to achieve maximum value. Briefly summarised below are the stages of an extensive Employee Experience Redesign.
SteP 1 – Exploration exercise:
- Employee expectations, needs and wants (interviews, surveys, workshops, etc)
- Organisation expectations, needs and wants (interviews, surveys, data analytics, etc)
- Aligning the two expectations – what do employees want vs what are they getting
SteP 2 – Planning & building frameworks:
- Employee lifecycle journey mapping
- Aligning with strategy, values, L&D goals, etc
- Identifying the missing pieces and output required
SteP 3 – Implement actions:
- As per the outcomes of the above process, I have a toolbag overflowing with tools, templates and guides to help you achieve your desired outcome.
Let’s connect … I’d love to chat with you about how we can work together, strengthening a healthy organisational culture.